Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snowboarding

Last week me and my dad went snowboarding for mutual. At first it hurt and I fell a lot but after a while I was able to make a couple runs without falling. Of course I was doing the bunny hill the entire time. The worst part about it was getting soar after words. Especially in the ankles and back, ankles, because that's where your strapped in and back, because when you fall on your butt(which happens a lot) it bends your back. My back still hurts from it.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't expect to have fun the first time, but I thought I'd learn to fall. I had lots of practice, but don't have it down yet. My least favorites are slamming on my back head-first down-hill and having to dig the snow board into the snow to stop sliding, and slamming hard on my face and chest hard enough to scrape up my nose and face, and to break the credit card in half that was in my chest pocket. I still can't sleep on that side. The coolest parts were watching you do well, and finding the car key in the snow next to the lift.

    ReplyDelete