Monday, February 16, 2009

ROCK CLIMBING

Last Saturday I went rock climbing with my dad. When we got there my dad went and took a rock climbing lesson lesson for a race he had while I climbed a rock in the center of the room. At first it was easy for me to get but as I started to try harder and harder routes up it became a major strain on my muscles and my fingers hurt horribly. Near this time my dad finished his class and him and I climbed the rock walls for a little bit. When we where done it didn't hurt that bad but when I woke up on Sunday it was horrible and unfortunately it still hurts.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better by now. My chest still hurts sometimes when I take a deep breath from falling snowboarding, and that was over a month ago. It particularly hurt when I tried to chop some wood at the campout 2 weeks ago. But all pain ends eventually, except the pain of disappointment so live to at least avoid that.

    ReplyDelete